Some of the upcoming events for Pack 33:
- Pack Picnic: Tuesday, June 19th at 6:00 PM at Camelsback Park (13th and Lemp). Bring your own picnic items. Enjoy outdoor games, and pick up your Raingutter Regatta kit.
- NOVA Night: Tuesday, July 10th at 6:30 PM. Our summer science program continues. Delve deeper into the Swing! NOVA
- Raingutter Regatta: Tuesday, July 17th at 6:30 PM. Come race your boat in our Raingutter Regatta. It’s like a Pinewood Derby…on water!
- Family Camp: July 20-22. Location still TBA. Spend time together, have fun, get to know your fellow cubs and their families.
- NOVA Night: Tuesday, August 14th at 6:30 PM. The final NOVA night of the summer…come visit our grand finale and see who our special guest for the night is.
- Water Fun Day: Saturday, August 18th. A combined event with Pack, Troop, and Crew 33…enjoy some time in the water at Lucky Peak.
- Back to School Pack Meeting: August 21st. Time to get ready for another fall of Scouting adventure! As of this date, girls will also be invited to become full members of the Pack, as per the new BSA rules in Ore-Ida Council.
- Fall Recruitment Night: September 4th at 6:30 PM. If you’ve never before visited the Pack, this is the day to do it! Come check out all of what we’re doing, and join us just as the fall program is getting going. Bring a friend. Everyone is welcome!
- Pack Meeting: September 18th at 6:30 PM.
- Fall “Kickoff” Campout: September 21-23 at the Bruneau Sand Dunes. A great time to get to know our new members!